Help us to preserve the beauty and purity of this place so that future generations will be able to find the same magic you are about to discover.
• Keep them clean and look after the site.
• Camp only in permitted areas and place your tent at least 50m away from water courses.
• Never light fire in any campsite.
• Keep food out of reach of animals that live in the Park.
• Do not throw any litter, soap or detergent to the water. Do not use streams and rivers as toilets. Do not wash your clothes or dishes in the water (Use a container). Keep soap and detergent far from rivers and lakes.
• Respect your neighbour’s night time.
This area is the puma’s natural habitat. Although it is unusual to see it, remember:
• Do not walk alone and if you walk with children do not leave them unattended.
• Do not take pets with you.
• In case of meeting a puma, do not panic or run. Try to show you are bigger and taller, rise your arms up, and do not bend over. Go away slowly without turning your back to the animal.