Patagonia Eco Domes is located 16 km from El Chaltén on Route 23 to Lago del Desierto, surrounded by Nature and Mountains.
With impressive views of the Fitz Roy, this Eco glamping offers comfortable suites, geodetic in structure, with private access to the Laguna de los tres Trail, Piedras Blancas Glacier and others.
If you are looking peacefull Patagonia, hiking and beeing isolated, this is your place in el Chalten. Connected to Fitz Roy trails and more, Patagonia Eco Domes offers a unique experience in Patagonia. No cell phones, no internet, just good views, comfort and peace. We offer the most pure contact with nature without leaving out the comfort of a room with private bathroom, gourmet cousine, and personal attention of those who know our place so good to advise you the best way. All of this with a unique view of one of the most iconic Mounts of Patagonia.
En-suite domes for 2 guests.
Massages and yoga sessions at "Wellness Dome".
Impressive view of the Fitz Roy.
Private access to the Laguna de los tres Trail, Piedras Blancas Glacier and others.
Free transfer from El Chaltén.
Is located 15 Km away from El Chaltén, next to Los Glaciares National Park, counts with unique views of Mount Fitz Roy and private access to Laguna de los tres trail. It is located in a 3 hectare area surrounded by forest and streams. Río Blanco is only 500mts away, and Glaciar Piedras Blancas 1 hour and 40 minutes away, hiking. Around the area you will find Hosteria el Pilar, Estancia Bonanza, Estancia Ricanor, and Los Huemules. In this last one you can enjoy 5 more hikes from 30 minutes to 4 hours.
Counts with 7 en-suite domes for two people, wood stove, private entrance, all with Fitz Roy Views, 178 meter dome for restaurant and another one for reception and chill out area. Community Domes: Restaurant & reception, together with chill out zone, are connected. 78 mts. each.
Each suite Dome has a private bathroom and private hall. Equipped with wooden stove, safe box, sommier and night stands with night lamps. They all have self sufficient solar energy on a 12v circuit, this means only USB Plug is available.
COVID 19: Complementary disinfecting measures are being taken due to covid 19. All staff have been prepared. Previews check in online will be available. If you choose this type of check in, the dome number will be assigned and the key will be at your dome´s door. During online check in both breakfast & dinner times will be requested in advance since we will have 2 different times to avoid crowds in the restaurant. Breakfast and dinner table will be set and served once guests are on the dinner.
Important things to consider
- Each dome has its own separate energy supply, with solar panels on 12v. There is no 220voltage, but you will have USB plug for charging. If you need to charge something with no USB cable you can do so on the community domes.
- Our free shuttle from/to El Chalten hours are: 10hs for Check Out. and 12hs and 17hs for Check In. You can find our office at Patagonia Hikes. Av Lago del desierto 250. You can leave your luggage while waiting. Its very important you report you rarrival time and type.
- Our restaurant is available for our guests, if you have food restrictions, please let us know.
- There is no cellphone reception or internet service.
- Patagonia Eco Domes is isolated, surrounded by nature, and far from town. There is no public transport, but we can arrange taxi service or shuttle.
- You will find Laguna de los Tres headtrail (Fitz Roy Valley) from the domes, this is one of the most popular hikes on the area.
- You may hire activities in advance.
- There is no credit card POS at the Eco Domes, credit card payments will be processed with your authorization at check-in.